Senior Project Mgr
Provide project management support for one or more of the product development streams. This role will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the project such as planning, coordination, development and go live.
The individual filling this role should have previous project management experience working with IT partners, be flexible, collaborative and willing to challenge the status quo. This role involves managing relationships across clients and all stakeholder groups as well as working collaboratively with the IT organisation.
Proven track record in meeting project milestones
Proven communication skills both written and verbal
Proven ability to affect change/interpersonal skills
Solid Project Management and collaboration skills
Proven ability to work in a matrixed environment across multiple organizations
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Max of 4-6 years of Project Management/Cross-functional project management experience
General Business/Applying Reasoned Judgment/MASTERY
Leadership/Collaborating for Results/ADVANCED
Leadership/Developing and Executing Strategy/ADVANCED
UX Design Intern
User Experience Design Intern to help research, create, and mock up user experiences for our core products, and work alongside UX team members.
This is a highly competitive, paid internship position where you will learn and be mentored by some of the best and brightest in the field! At BluSapphire, you will find a fast-paced and truly collaborative environment where individuals share the same mission – working to build success for their colleagues, customers, and partners.
At BluSapphire, we only look for exceptional individuals who see possibilities, not limits! If you are passionate about your career, have a thirst for challenge, and thrive on developing innovative solutions – this may be the place for you!
- Translating concepts into wireframes, prototypes & other deliverables that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
- Rapidly testing and iterating designs with both existing and potential users.
- Collaborating with team members and stakeholders all over the globe.
Minimum of two years of undergraduate work completed and currently enrolled in an accredited college or university with a major in Information Systems, Computer Science, Communication Design, or related STEM or Design fields.
- Experience effectively working independently and in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to clearly and successfully communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
IT'S A PLUS if you have…
- Experience with UX software such as Framer.js, Quartz Composer.
- Experience designing for both desktop and mobile-based platforms.